The hotel “Zur Eule” got an old tradition in Oldenburg and has also been a brewery, distillery and farm. The Garleff family runs this business for over 250 years now.

 

 

 

 

The original inn had to be replaced in 1953 because of roadworks and was re-opened in 1955, one barn got rebuilt and one part was additionally built.

 

 

 
 

In 1975 the hotel was completely modernized without destroying the historical and traditional ambience of the house. The front part of the hotel is a monument and is under protection by law now.

 

 

 
 

In order to increase the business in the 80s, an additional house with several guestrooms was built in 1983. It was opened in summer 1984 and the number of rooms increased to 22.

 
             

       

Data Protection